Blue-green algae comprehensive treatment solution
Blue-green algae, also known as blue-green algae, often multiply in large numbers in summer, and form a layer of blue-green and fishy foam on the water surface after decay and death, called "water bloom". Cyanobacteria bloom is a phenomenon in which a large number of cyanobacteria multiply and affect the ecological balance due to the extremely harsh water environment.
Cyanobacteria are extremely harmful. After death and corruption, they will emit an unpleasant smell and destroy the surrounding landscape; death and decomposition will consume too much oxygen, which will cause other organisms to die due to hypoxia; a large amount of death in local lakes will damage the water quality of the water source; Toxins directly endanger the survival of organisms and human health.
The real-time monitoring value reached the critical index of cyanobacteria outbreak
Start warning and suppression system!
Ultrasonic cyanobacteria suppression system
1. Use the cavitation effect of ultrasound to inhibit the growth of algae in natural water bodies, so as to achieve the purpose of controlling the outbreak of cyanobacteria.
2. Natural water bodies are a system where multiple organisms coexist, and protecting the balance and stability of the ecosystem is the basic requirement of various suppression technologies.
3. The key to ultrasonic suppression of cyanobacteria is that it has a good algae-inhibiting effect without causing damage to the water ecosystem.
Mechanism of Ultrasonic Inhibition of Cyanobacteria
At an appropriate frequency, shock waves, jets, and radiation pressure caused by ultrasonic waves can rupture the cell walls of algae, and the intracellular substances will flow out and be oxidized under the action of cavitation energy.
The high temperature and pressure produced by cavitation and a large number of free radicals destroy the active enzymes and active substances in the algae cells, thereby destroying the production structure of the algae, achieving the effect of inhibiting and controlling the algae cells, and at the same time interfering with the synthesis of chlorophyll, making the water clear.
The broken algae on the outer wall binds to each other to form a yellow-colored substance in the form of coarse particles suspended in the bottom of the water and is mixed and absorbed by the bottom mud, or binds to a yellow-green substance that is like cotton and floats on the water surface.
KDS mobile cyanobacteria special dehydration system
KDS mobile cyanobacteria special dehydration system——intelligent collection system
Aerobic fermentation process
1. Mix the cyanobacteria with the reflux material and the straw in a certain proportion to reach the appropriate moisture content and looseness, so that the material reaches the required conditions for composting. The mixed material is conveyed to the equipment hopper by the conveying machinery, and sent to the aerobic fermentation bin by the hopper lifting device to start fermentation.
2. After the start of the fermentation process, under the condition of ventilation and oxygen supply by the air blower, aerobic microorganisms rapidly multiply and the temperature of the material rises rapidly, and enters a high temperature period in 2-3 days. The internal mixing device evenly turns the materials, so that the mixing of the materials in the whole fermentation bin is more uniform, and the fermentation effect of the materials is improved. -The secondary fermentation process lasts for 9-12 days, during which organic matter is decomposed, moisture is reduced, pathogenic bacteria and weed seeds are killed, and the material is harmless and stabilized.
3. The odor generated in the fermentation process is collected and processed in a centralized manner to achieve gas emission up to standards and avoid secondary pollution.